High achieving candidates with the nationality of Syria are invited to apply for the WMG Bursaries funded by the University of Warwick. Take admission in a WMG Master’s course and you will automatically be entitled to a 25% tuition fee discount.
The program is open for Syrian candidates who want to pursue a full-time master’s degree course starting in September 2019 at Warwick.
The University of Warwick is a leading university founded in 1965. It is consistently cited as amongst the worlds most targeted university institutions and ranked in the top ten of all major domestic rankings of British universities.
University or Organization: University of Warwick
Course Level: Master’s degree course
Scholarship Award: 25% tuition fee discount
Access Mode: Online
Numbers of Award: Two scholarships are awarded
Nationality: Candidates from Syria
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Candidates from Syria are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the master’s degree course in any subject offered by the university.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must have an offer to study on one of the WMG full-time MSc courses, starting September 2019. Students must be classified as overseas fee payers and have Syrian nationality.
- Students should be self-funded. In the case where they are part-funded and part self-funded, the bursary will still apply. The bursary will be applied to your CAS after the CAS is issued.
How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, firstly you will need to take admission at the university in a master’s course and then select the subject that you wish to study. Applicants must submit the application for admission to study at the university by 1 April 2019.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need to submit any supporting documentation for the scholarships.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to study, candidates must have to submit transcripts from, research proposal, personal statement, and graduate qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- Benefits: The scholarships provide the 25% tuition fee discount to each applicant. Bursary holders may also be considered for a WMG Excellence Scholarship (for the chance to receive up to 50% tuition fee discount).
Apply Now (Now Closed)
Application Deadline: April 1, 2019